Wednesday, November 19, 2014

......................Rub a Dub Dub, I got a rancid tub?

Hello all, welcome to another installment of..well my blog. Thank you for coming. SO i know what your thinking, whats up with this posts title? Well i'll tell you exactly what it is all about right after these taste tests.
                     
                                                         
                                                         

                                                                     

So now that's over. Ok ok I'm getting there. So My regular morning and more likely lunch shake was so good I bought a second tub online. Well i got it  about a week ago and i finally opened yesterday. I brought some powder to work poured my mik in and took a sip and promptly ran to the sink and spit it out. It was sooooo bad. Well i figured the milk wa bad so i threw that small quart out and today i brought in two shakes since i had to work early. Well i went to have my first and absolutely disgusting again. SO i thought maybe the cup was the problem and I used my other cup and tried again, still ungodly terrible. So when i got home I called the manufacturer and they are sending me a out a new tub free of charge. I even smelled this one and its disgusting. So then i find out these powders do occasionally go rancid because of the proteins. Go Figure.

  Well so i thought I would tell you about a really interesting thing that happened to me. I had been selling some action figures on facebook. A woman contacted me and asked to buy a few so we met and did the exchange. Now I had noticed that this woman had lost like 40 pounds or so. Well when she saw that I was going to have this surgery she send me a message that she would like me to meet her wellness coach. Well of course i declined, she said oh its real easy and quick, i declined again and went on my way. Well today i get a message again from her about meeting with her wellness coach and her on a 3 way conference call. Now i'm getting mad, but still i politely decline. Then again she contacts me and I am done. So one last time I am polite but i insist . SO it stops for now, hopefully it wont happen again. The moral of the story is, Why do people think their way of doing something is going to the way everybody can do it? People used to say there is nothing worse to a smoker than an ex-smoker because they are so pushy about not smoking. 
  I have to say people who lose some weight are horrible to people who are trying to lose in a different way. A person on the forums I post on a lot on, told me the story where when she mentioned having to lose a large amount of weight and having the surgery to get a start, her friend responded by saying she knew what she was going through because she had been trying to lose the same 7 pounds for years.  Wow, seriously. 
  Anyway, well tomorrow is the big day. I meet with my surgeon for my weigh in and hopefully shortly thereafter i will have my surgical date. I am anxious, nervous and excited all at once. I will be sure to post the results of the meeting tomorrow night. My wife Hope is coming with me as well. We are meeting at St Elizabeth's Hospital in Brighton, which is also known as St Elsewhere, as in the model for the famous 80's TV show starring Americas Got Talent host/judge  Howie Mandel. Well let see what tomrrow brings shall we. Good night and come back to see what happens...

Here is this posts Quote.


 Blood may be thicker than water, but it's certainly not as thick as ketchup. Nor does it go as well with French fries.” 

― Jarod Kintz 

No comments:

Post a Comment