Monday, October 20, 2014

.................3, It's a magic number.....

Hello my friends.
Welcome once again to my blog.
Now today's entry is a rather short one, but I wanted to post some videos of other taste test contestants. So I thought I would post them for your viewing pleasure. So here are three more taste tests for you to enjoy. They go in order from top to bottom.
Did I enjoy them? Well you'll see.




                             
Well as you can see, over all, not bad. Things are not as bleak as they appear. I went to a GNC Health foods store and found some very competent help. They even found me some free sample packets to take home. I also bought a smallish jar of a bariatric solutions brand chocolate whey protein powder mix, and I am hoping this will work well. It is getting time to start trying the unflavored, mixed with things like Jello or pudding mix, and also mixed with some frozen fruit to create my own smoothies. But I'm jumping ahead a bit.
    I did want to show you something I found at that GNC. There is a new item that a company called SDC Nutrition has made called, ABOUTTIME. These are protein drinks, but you buy the plastic to go container with the powder already in it sealed you just open the lid pour in you liquid, shake and drink. These seem like an excellent way to carry around a shake or two in case you need to. Here is a picture to show what I mean.

Neat Huh.
Well that is it for this morning, I will see you all later.
Thanks very much for coming and sharing this journey with me. Together I know we can do it.
Here is your quote for today.

What some call health, if purchased by perpetual anxiety about diet, isn't much better than tedious disease.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment