Thursday, October 9, 2014

Day One The Niceman Cometh!

 Hi,
  This picture is me a little over a year ago, but not very different from now. Maybe a bit less hair on top, but all in all, this is me, so without further ado.
Welcome to my blog.
    Welcome to the first , of what will be many posts all about me. Well me and for some of you out there, it is about you too.
I  know that over the course of the next year or so I will discover a few things about myself, some quite painful and who knows, some that might make you laugh.
    This blog is all about me and my journey through Gastric sleeve Bypass surgery. If it were a movie I would have to call it, The Good the Bad and the very very Ugly. I will share it all with you my readers, be you friend, family, or just interested bystander.
  This has all come about due to the fact there just are not very many if at all, places for men to go, to find out what these surgeries are like. Places where I can show them, what it is like, certainly physically, and perhaps even emotionally.  Places where the only judge is the harshest one of all, myself.
  I have a lot of things planned for us. Over the next few days I will tell you more about me and give you more of a idea of what has come before. We will look at my first meeting with my surgeon, a man who I will come to know quite well I'm sure, and my first meeting with a nutritionist. I will tell you all about what scares me going forward and the changes that need to be made right away.
      So sit back and together maybe we will learn a thing or two, about me, about weight, about food and about change.

No comments:

Post a Comment